Here's the latest release notes from the 7/7/2015 update that's now live within PlayMaker CRM.
- Enhanced Support Center upgrade within the Support Tab.
- Updated coding on the Shared Ownership function that was causing unexpected results for some of our clients.
- Updated coding within TargetWatch that was preventing proper user assignments for some of our clients.
- Corrected a filter within the User Adoption and Usage Report that was providing unexpected results.
- Revised protocol that dictates how shared ownership functions.. some of our clients were seeing shared owner assignments that were being generated automatically.
- Corrected a bug that was causing documents uploaded to the documents section to lose the file association type.
- Updated coding within PlayMaker to allow for faster access with our clients that migrate with a Patient Care System or Electronic Medical Record.
- Fixed a duplication issue that was being triggered by the Recent Items function within Playmaker.
- Corrected a bug that was causing incorrect referral owner values through the "Bulk Action" function.
- Identified an issue that was causing an error to display within a created view that has no data to report.
As always, if you have any questions, please let us know!!